Houston, TX 77002
Aligned Ventures is a family office that focuses on the acquisition of multifamily assets. We are a start up with the ability to leverage the principles balance sheet to fund and close deals. We are now expanding and will be raising money to accelerate our growth. Our unique acquisitions approach uses Old-school feet on the street real estate investing with new-school data analytics. At our company we succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. This is a rare opportunity for someone to join this company on the ground level and grow with us!
- Monitor and Track various KPIs set for the asset and work with 3rd party PM companies to identify and correct and underperforming metrics
- Monitoring investment performance, financial analysis, site inspections and property documentation and tracking capital improvement progress.
- Analyzes budgets-to-actual results and financial information on a monthly basis and works with 3rd party PM companies to identify root causes and solutions
- Assist 3rd party Property Supervisors, Assistant Property Managers, Maintenance Staff and Coordinators to ensure properties are running smoothly and meeting financial expectations.
- Knowledgeable in the bid management process, managing contracts for all contractors and third-party vendors
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of various annual, quarterly and monthly reports, including:
- Revenue and expense compliance and control
- Lease analysis and financial modeling
- Loan compliance and joint venture compliance
- Accounts receivable and collections
- Revenue and expense variance reporting
- Quarterly asset management report
- Prepare, maintain and manage cash flow models for property and/or portfolio
- Assist in initial underwriting of new assets
- Participate during the due diligence phase of the acquisition process and analysis, assist in the coordination of recapitalizations, debt refinancing, restructurings and asset dispositions
- Manage and coordinate all parties involved in the disposition of assets process.
- Maintain contact with all current and prospective investors to ensure relationships remain warm and positive. When an investor has concerns or issues, work with other stakeholders to help resolve the issue the investor is having.
- Ensure all questions and calls from current investors receive a response within 24 hours of receipt, either directly or via a member of the support team, depending on the investor and the request.
- Acting as a liaison between accounting and investors to ensure all tax questions are answered
- Assist in the Project Management of the fundraise effort (coordinate outreach, grow the investor pipeline and funnel, and work with analysts and other team members to ensure accurate, complete, and timely responses to all sales leads).
- Field investor questions on all new deals, and respond to investor requests including presentations and proposals.
- Manage the investor subscription and onboarding process
- Create Due Diligence/ Marketing materials for investor meetings and calls
- Monitor and provide guidance on current market trends.
- Houston Based
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Property Management, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience in asset management, supporting acquisitions in underwriting and due diligence, and networking in the real estate field.
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Understanding of financial statements: T12, balance sheets, and principles of accrual accounting
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing Investor relations and fundraising is highly preferred but not required.
- We will train the right person
We offer a competitive salary and equity position in assets, please specify your salary requirements when submitting your resume.